Search This Blog

Drink To Me Only With Thine Eyes For Clarinet Quartet (3 B Flat Clarinets, 1 Bass Clarinet)





Drink To Me Only With Thine Eyes For Clarinet Quartet (3 B Flat Clarinets, 1 Bass Clarinet): "Solomons (S0.190255).

Item Number: S0.190255

Arrangement of a traditional English melody to which the 17th century playwright Ben Jonson added the words:
Drink to me only with thine eyes,
     And I will pledge with mine;
Or leave a kiss but in the cup,
     And I'll not look for wine.
The thirst that from the soul doth rise
     Doth ask a drink divine;
But might I of Jove's nectar sup,
     I would not change for thine. [etc]

In this arrangement I have given the tune to each instrument in turn for each verse and added more and more florid
accompaniment as the piece progresses.
The pdf contains score and parts.
The sound sample is an electronic preview.?
About SMP Press

This product was created by a member of SMP Press, our global community of independent composers, arrangers, and songwriters. Our independent "



'via Blog this'

Sheet music PDF: Sheet Music PDF Sheet Music PDF 1

Blog Archive